Current  EDHS students may need an official transcript to support applications for exchange programs, scholarships, out of province or out of country post-secondary opportunities. Please drop in to Student Services to request your official transcript. There will be no charge. Please give us at least one day notice to prepare the official transcript.


Former EDHS students requesting a transcript may come to the Student Services department or call 705-322-2201 extension 42055. Please print and complete the Transcript Request Form and pay the $15 transcript fee on this link: .  When this is completed please follow up with the guidance department.


If you are requesting that we provide information to a third party, please print and complete the Consent to Release to Third Party form.


Thank you